GeNeura team's production is focused mainly in
two areas: : Web pages and Open Source
programs. Of course, there are also some scientific products.
- EO, or [Evolving|Evolutionary] Objects is
the evolutionary computation class library. Any "chromosome"
type can be used, any "genetic" operator, and if what is available
does not suits you, you can create your own. Besides, it's Open Source.
is the predecessor of EO, used mainly to work with
- MbitiWorld is an artificial world with little
critters, each one of them able to eat, reproduce and learn
using its own neural net. Check them out at their own web page , or download them from
- Switching to neural nets,, S-LVQ is a simple object-oriented version of Kohonen's LVQ
algorithm, with a TCL/TK user interface to
change params and run the program. Includes Makefiles for
UNIX and old
.prj for old DOS, and
manual. Download it from
Some interesting demos
Web pages and programming
Lorca: de Granada a la Luna
- Done as an external contract, for the multimedia firm
- Genetic and Annealed MasterMind
MasterMind , is a game server in which the computer
tries to find out the combination, playing the old
MasterMind game. It's programmed using GAGS.