Authors can send regular or competition papers following the next formatting rules. In addition, new competitions, tutorials and special sessions proposals will be welcomed. See the steps to propose them in the last section on this page.
All papers will be reviewed in the same manner with the same standards and will be potentially selected as oral or poster, but no distinction will be made between both types in the proceedings.
An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final version is accompanied by the registration and payment information for at least one of the authors (only full registration fees - IEEE Member or Non IEEE Member fees - will be allowed for this purpose). One full registration fee will cover the publication of up to two accepted papers (which can be extended to some others with an extra fee per additional paper).
For general questions, please contact general chair Antonio J. Fernández.
- The papers will have a maximum of 8 pages (including figures, tables and references).
- Only papers in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper size: US letter format (8.5 x 11 in or 216 x 278 mm).
- Paper length: maximum 8 pages, including figures, tables, and references.
- Paper format: double column, single spaced, 10pt font.
- Margins: left, right, and bottom margins must be 0.75 in (19mm); the top margin must be 0.75 in (19 mm) except for the title page, where it must be 1 in (25 mm).
- Text width: 7.0 in (178 mm).
- Text height: 9.375 in (240 mm).
- Column width: two columns, each 3.4 in (86.5 mm) wide, with 0.2 in (5 mm) space between them.
You can use the provided templates.
- A sample paper in PDF. Authors should use this sample paper as a guide in the production of their paper.
- Latex users should use the document class and sample tex file contained in: Template_Latex_CIG2012.zip
- Word users should use the following template files:
Submit your paper via the following site using your EasyChair login information:
If you don’t have an EasyChair account follow the instructions here to obtain one.
Competitions, Tutorials and Special Sessions Proposals
The proposals should be sent to the correspondent chair:
CAMERA READY SUBMISSION
IEEE Xplore Compliance
The camera ready copy file must be a IEEE Xplore compliant PDF file. Please make sure that your PDF file passes the IEEE PDF eXpress compliance check. This is an IEEE requirement for the publication of the proceedings. All accepted papers which will have been presented at IEEE CIG 2012 will be included in IEEE Xplore. Papers included in IEEE Xplore are indexed by EI/Compendex.
To access the IEEE PDF eXpress verification site, go to http: //www.pdf-express.org. If you have used IEEE PDF eXpress before please login using "cig12x" as the conference ID and your login details. If you are a new user, please click the "new user" link to create an account. Follow the provided instructions to check your PDF file.
After you have prepared your camera ready IEEE Xplore compliant paper, please resubmit your paper through our easychair submissions site.
- Enter the proceedings menu
- Please ensure that all authors' names and the title are correct
- Upload your final IEEE Xplore PDF compliant version of your paper
IEEE Copyright Form
Every paper must have an associated copyright form before the paper can be published. Please follow the link provided in your acceptance email. Alternatively you may download the form from here. Sign and either scan and email the completed form to Mike Preuss or Anna Esparcia.
Version 2.2 - August, 2012